School recommendation in south Florida

Shelly
Hi, I want to become a Crime Scene Investigator. Can someone tell me where I can get an AS or BS in forensic Science? I would prefer to go to classes rather than doing it online. Are there any schools anyone would recommend in the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale area?
If not, then a good online school? Thanks in advance!

Re: School recommendation in south Florida

Shelly—

You have several good choices in Southern Florida. Here are a few campus programs:

Good online programs include:
Shelly wrote
Hi, I want to become a Crime Scene Investigator. Can someone tell me where I can get an AS or BS in forensic Science? I would prefer to go to classes rather than doing it online. Are there any schools anyone would recommend in the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale area? If not, then a good online school? Thanks in advance!

Re: School recommendation in south Florida

Shelly
Thanks, Steve.
Have you heard anything about Miami-Dade College (MDC)?
It's the most economical in my area.
Thanks for your help!

Re: School recommendation in south Florida

Shelly—

No, but from their website it looks like it should be a good program. It seems to have the courses you would want to take for the AS in Crime Scene Investigations.

Shelly wrote
Thanks, Steve. Have you heard anything about Miami-Dade College (MDC)? It's the most economical in my area. Thanks for your help!

Re: School recommendation in south Florida

Shelly
Thanks, Steve. You've been a great help!