I am in grade nine and I live in Canada. I was wondering what subjects I should take in highschool, so that I can be a crime scene investigator. I would also like to know what I must do after Highschool to become a crime scene investigator. Thank you for your time.

-Austin Mathieu

Sara Staggs Sara Staggs

Re: School...

Hi Austin!  While you're in high school, I would suggest taking extra science and math courses, if they are available.  This could give you a head start on college! Here is a link where you can read about the process, after high school, on how to become a CSI: http://crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html.