Science Fair

R. Lewis
Hello, I am working on a new process tweaking crime scene investigation tools that are used today in hopes that they may be helpful to law enforcement offices in 3rd world countries. I am doing this for a high school science fair project and I currently have no college education in criminal or forensic studies and I was hoping to ask someone a few questions about the procedures of criminal investigation and the logistics behind forensic studies. If there is anyone willing to help out, that would be highly appreciated!

Re: Science Fair

CSI86
Hello! Most things can be googled nowadays but it can be hard if you don't know which keywords to use. What are your questions?