Science

Brad W
Hello, I have a question for anyone that knows this.  I am doing a research project and I have a question about the fight or flight response method.  I know the hormone cortisol and many others are released during this process.  But I want to know the exact amount of cortisol released during that fight or flight response like in micrograms/deciliters.  I know our levels in our body are usually 2-18 (mid 20's) micrograms/deciliter depending on the time of day and the individual.  Another question I have is, how much does that cortisol affect the blood pressure of an individual.  Any comments or any suggestions to websites would be very helpful! Thanks!