Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

Tina Marie
I'm currently in school for CJ Forensic Science specialization. Once I graduate I'm completely confused on how to acquire my CCSI. Do I have to certify before I find employment? Or can I afterwards. I've read I need a year of experience before I can even apply to take the certification test. Any current investigators willing to share their experiences? I have way more questions if you're willing to hear them also! Thanks!

Re: Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

Elizabeth
According to IAI, your requirements are as follows for CCSI:
1. Must have a minimum of one (1) year in crime scene related activities.
2. Must have completed a minimum of 48 hours of Crime Scene Certification Board approved instruction in crime scene related courses within the last five (5) years.

PLEASE NOTE: Certification exam book review courses do not count towards the number of required hours for the various crime scene certification programs. Online courses and college and university curriculum courses are not accepted for certification / recertification purposes.

Re: Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

I am a Ceritified Senior Crime Scene Analyst (CSCSA) through the IAI.  The iai website should give you all the information you need on the certification process (www.theiai.org).  The tests are challenging and you really need to know what is in the books.  There are things on the test that were in the footnotes and captions under pictures.   I went to a book review class and that really really helped me.

Re: Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

,david johnson
Print is also used to print paper*an acquittle of not guilty verdicts of a disposition from a supremecourt.And also that have an crime scene.Now investigators,the question is that dont you have to make an mandatory crime scene investigation on not guilty verdicts capital states and federal cases for that acquittle disposition given to the public.We have a big problem here,a cases and crime scene is steel open to frame someone else for the same crime.Breuklen,canarcie,11236-E108th street-Glenwood road.Government plants (pussy willow).crime sceneinvestigators use of supremecourt INDEX#93-2426-David Johnson-2/12/1976 s.s 106600386-EMAil:Leautenantsoup@gmail.com-ADDRESS:1C 802 PARK PLACE BK.NY.11216. PhONE:1(917)7026669.Two diffrent crime scenes on one case,bergen street&howard avenue is weer a murder and robbery took place-and-ralph avenue&atlanticavenue is a murder and robbery took place both crimes have an venue now come and investigate this venue as the second crime scene of these people of the state of newyork from those crime scenes.If that investigation did not proceed the ten years I been in this second venue get ready for the war trialss international seatcrimes against humanity Nuremberg cases an second sooperpower war with all foreign war countries against this one.

Why is our american president is professionaly talking about killing,is it because your crime scene investigations are lack of duty of work to find out who is at these crime scenes and venue crime scenes.isnt these crime scenes of murder homicide a capital consistant investigation on behalf of the president mouth tone or giving threats to another country with innocent people of millions.scime scene investigators do your jobs now before its to late and wont be held responsible for provoking conspiracy to mass murder massacres.IDEX#93-2426 BROOKLYN SUPREME COURT 106600386 PAPER ARE BEING FILED WITH THE COURT IN PROCEEDING A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR LAW FOR THESE VENUES CRIME SCENE PLACES AND THE REAL SCIME SCENE THEY HAVE TO SEND ME MY MONEY MANDATORY SELF EXPLAINITORY,WE IS WATING ON THE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATORS TO DO THE INVESTIGATION.This was said that in court trial the sentencings of these cases is automatic life without parole death penalty sentencing cases not guilty verdicts in the trials acquittles. Send

Re: Starting Crime Scene Investigator Question!

,david johnson
THE one in most important thing is that crime scene investigators have to do is protect the 'BIBLE' if not these foreign emigrant will take this country from the american people for lack of work from crime scene investigators.NOW im smoking and wating for an investigator and someone is accompaning a smoke with me,who is that someone.That someone is doing your job and protecting the BIBLE.So get on your jobs crime scene investigators even if your question and anwser have to go to the FBI for help,foreign leaders are coming up dead it dont matter who killing them they are being killed with security and media before death of they kill,michaeljackson-binladen-princesdiana and others somepeople have to anwser to those deaths in the international seat war trials fore this country.