Student needs help

Hi and thanks for reading my post. I'm a student at a local college getting my associates in Forensics and I want to be a Deputy Coroner/Coroner Investigator. Are there any death investigators here that could possibly give me some general advice regarding the hiring process/your daily job life? How is it when you have to notify next of kin? Do homicide detectives notify next of kin when a death is ruled a homicide or does the coroner investigator still have to? Im also graduating next year and hopefully will have an internship at a coroners office this summer(ive been applying like crazy). Is having an associates+internship at coroners office enough to get me the job you think?

Thanks so much for the read!

Re: Student needs help

widget1944
I believe it is the police who inform relatives about a death via homicide. I hope that helps you. Watching a few crime series may help after all I am sure that the writers do their research. I hope this helps

On 9 February 2017 at 03:38, A [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi and thanks for reading my post. I'm a student at a local college getting my associates in Forensics and I want to be a Deputy Coroner/Coroner Investigator. Are there any death investigators here that could possibly give me some general advice regarding the hiring process/your daily job life? How is it when you have to notify next of kin? Do homicide detectives notify next of kin when a death is ruled a homicide or does the coroner investigator still have to? Im also graduating next year and hopefully will have an internship at a coroners office this summer(ive been applying like crazy). Is having an associates+internship at coroners office enough to get me the job you think?

Thanks so much for the read!

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Student-needs-help-tp7574267.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML