Suicide/ murder investigation of our mother

Suicide/ murder investigation of our mother

Anna
My family is desperatly looking for someone to help look in our mothers case. The detectives from the minute they walked into her room where she was killed believed something was very wrong !!.. Her husband called it in as a suicide but NO one believed that, not even the detectives. The head detective told our family that he did not believe she did it, however he didn't think he'd ever be able to prove it.  Because of lack if evidence, they closed it and said it was a suicide.  Well, today we got the case file after 5 months and we feel it is very wrong.  I guess we're looking for someone to read what we just read, who can tell us if they agree with us.  We live in California and the investigation was done in a small town in mansfield oh where my mom lived.  Her husband of 2 yrs  that she met on e harmony was a crazy man that she was divorcing.  She was talking to an old high school boyfriend and we believe he found out about it. Someone  please help!!! Sincerely Anna                                                                   I can email the whole case file to anyone willing to take an hour to read it! Thanks again

Re: Suicide/ murder investigation of our mother

Anna
My email is jjandanna@aol.com.  Thanks Anna

Re: Suicide/ murder investigation of our mother

Elizabeth
First off, let me say this; I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through, and my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Second, if I sound cross, I'm sorry, I don't mean to.

If anyone was to look at this case second hand, they would need a lot more than just the reports of the detectives. Have you ever heard the phrase, "a picture's worth a thousand words"? That's why CSIs photograph crime scenes; a photograph captures time as it is, undisturbed. Photos, when taken correctly, can tell the whole story. Without actually being there, or having those photos, a written report is almost useless. Also, autopsy photos and reports would be helpful in putting together those last few pieces of the puzzle. Maybe, with all of those things combined, someone might be able to see something the detectives missed, but again, apologizing if I sound negative or rude, I don't mean to, if they couldn't figure it out, it's unlikely anyone else that wasn't there would be able to.

Re: Suicide/ murder investigation of our mother

steph11
I know it has been some time since you posted this info.  I just came accross your post and I would be interested in helping.. I am currently working on a questionable suicide case.. i could tell you what you need to get and do asap.
Thanks