 www.americaiswatching.org (Joshua Robinson) View the attached documents by clicking on the underlined phrases.
 Feel free to contact me: welovejoshua@yahoo.com

Shannon Marie Shannon Marie

Re: Suicide or Murder?

First off I am sorry for your loss.
I would hire a private investigator. Much of what your referring to has to have records behind the mater. All of this you are able to access publicly, and what you can't you can get a court injunction for.
It sounds as though you may have a criminal liability case against the county. However, the problem with this is that evidence gets lost, people move, retire, memory's fade, etc,.. I wish you the best either way.
Time is critical when you need to make a point, and get concrete evidence that there was a crime committed, an injustice, or when internal affairs has to get involved. Either way, it will not bring back your loved one and so I wish you the best in finding closure.
God bless you and yours,
Shannon Marie