Superglue Chamber

jay

Superglue Chamber

jay
Hi, we recently acquired a new Sirchie superglue chamber, and I would like it to stay as clean as possible for as long as possible.  Our old fish tank-style chamber was essentially opaque from CA deposits, so I am curious who uses what to prevent such buildup.  My old agency used Rain-X--at least on the door--but I'm looking for any other options as well.  Thanks!

Re: Superglue Chamber

Jay--

Sirchie sells a product, CYANO-BLOC, that they say helps keep the interior clean.
http://www.sirchie.com/cyano-bloc-trade-pads-5-ea.html#.WcVn38iGOUk
Technical Information - CNA110 Cyano-Bloc

--Steve
Jay

Re: Superglue Chamber

Jay
Thanks, Steve.  I hadn't thought to check with Sirchie.  I appreciate your help!
Jay

Re: Superglue Chamber

Jay
You work in a crime lab...
Jay

Re: Superglue Chamber

Jay
  Just to be clear this is a different Jay sarcastically asking the first Jay if he worked in a lab because of the oversight.
  Sorry for the outburst.