Suppliers of CSI equipment

Oren Faircloth
I would like to speak to someone about the deficiency of one of the frequently used products of CSIs. The Tamper-evident security bags and envelopes used around the world can be opened and resealed in less than 3 minutes. Who do I speak to regarding the development of a new more advanced product?

Please let me know office@paklock.com

Re: Suppliers of CSI equipment

Wilson CSI
That is why you would evidence tape too.

Re: Suppliers of CSI equipment

mppd464
We use the same type bags, ordered from either Lynn Peavey or TriTech forensics and we just heat seal underneath the red "goo" seal and it seems to work.