TRAINING CONFERENCE

Jeremy Miller
Hello Everybody,
The MS Division of the International Association of Identification (MDIAI) is having a training conference in Biloxi, MS this year. It will be held April 14-16, 2015. It will focus on Cold Case Investigation. Law Enforcement and Full-time Students are welcome. Fees do apply. Not that expensive for some good training information though. There will also be a social event for the participants. Check out the announcement at www.mdiai.com for more information or email me or post questions to this thread.

www.mdiai.com
jmiller@cityofpascagoula.com

Check it out and let me know if you have questions.

Re: TRAINING CONFERENCE

Wilson CSI
IAI conferences at the Chapter level and the national level are great training opportunities.