Testing Advice

Joe

Testing Advice

Joe
I was accepted to test for a couple of organizations but not 100% sure what to expect. Are these tests designed to test level of knowledge in the crime scene investigations? Or, are they more like the ASVAB where they test mathematics, reading comprehension,  etc....? Any test prep advice that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Joe

Re: Testing Advice

Chloe
Hi Joe have you had your tests yet? I have been accepted for a CSI Position and do not know what to expect any help you could give me would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Chloe
Joe

Re: Testing Advice

Joe
Chloe,

Yes, I have taken my test and it was a crime scene level of knowledge test. It was 70 questions (multiple choice) and we were allowed 2 hours. It was actually pretty easy although there were a couple of questions that really stumped me. All in all I think I did pretty well but there is only one position available and theyre only inviting the top ten back for interviews.