Thank You

nsest1
I just wanted to post a Thank You to all the people who helped organize and get this site together. I learned about this site from my college (University of New Haven) and upon recently graduating I have used this place to research and apply for a career. I am now in the top 3 for a position and I'm really thankful to have gotten this far.  It couldn't have been done without the utility of this site to research and find the career opening.  So thank you very much!