The American College of Forensic Examiners Institute

The American College of Forensic Examiners Institute

Sknappa2s
Hello.  I wanted to introduce you to The American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.  We are a certification body with over 8 different certifications.  Our certifications include Certified Master Forensic Social Worker, Certified Criminal Investigator, Certified Forensic Physician, Certified Forensic Nurse, and Certified Medical Investigator among others.  When looking for a job it is very important to set yourself apart from other candidates.  Our certifications will help you do that.  Enter the workforce prepared and certified.  Check out our website at www.acfei.com for more information on our certifications.  If you have any questions, please contact Shellie at 800-423-9737.  I look forward to hearing from you.