This baby boomer will never say die

sharon storms
I graduated with a bachelors degree in criminal justice with a focus on crime scene investigator a year and a half ago. I live in NY on Long Island; its very difficult for civilians to get into the police dept so I've applied to become a volunteer. Ultimately, I want to work as a CSI. I am willing to re-locate. Any suggestions? Help!! By the way, I have a ton of experience as a psychiatric nurse, a background as a teacher on the elementary and college levels. Am well preserved and have no intention of retiring.

Re: This baby boomer will never say die

Misty
Good luck! I have found that no one wants us if we're 35+ but I can't prove it. Check out the listings on this site if you're willing to relocate and apply for as many as you can.