Touch DNA recovery/stabilization swab patent

Touch DNA recovery/stabilization swab patent

Vincent I. Perez

I recently was awarded a patent for my Touch DNA recovery and stabilization swab, which gathers Touch DNA using a SIM buffer solution to preserve and protect the DNA on the swab. I am seeking a purchaser for the patent rights.  The gathered DNA can be stored at room temperature without degradation, allowing for no refrigeration.  It has been used by law enforcement and prisons in the United States to gather Touch DNA from evidence.  Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity.  Thank you