"Trace evidence comparison is both time-consuming, expensive and rarely conclusive."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamaica Jamaica

Re: Trace Evidence

Yes, Trace Evidence is time-consuming and expensive dependening on the evidence at the crime sometimes it's quick and easy others time it could take years. Trace: hair, fibers, paint,fingerprints, firearms, tool marks, footwear impressions,tire impressions, blood, drugs, DNA, rape evidence could take years. in most cases the victim thinks that what happened to them is their fault so most DONOT TELL. by the time the story is told the trace of evidence is gone. I'm still in school. Great field learning alot and it's fun