UK CSI looking for a days attachment with US CSI Department

UK CSI looking for a days attachment with US CSI Department

Louise
Hi, I am a CSI with a UK police force with 13 years experience I am coming to Washington in November as part of my masters degree for a week. I was wondering if it would be possible to do a days attachment with a CSI department. Would anybody know how I go  about contacting the relevant person/s and whether this would be possible?
Ben

Re: UK CSI looking for a days attachment with US CSI Department

Ben
I'm assuming that you mean Washington, DC?  If so, I may be able to help.  I work for a mid-size suburban agency 50 miles south of DC.  You can hit me up at bwoodson@staffordcountyva.gov