UK Student

M Romanas
This post was updated on .
Hello!
I am currently finishing my university degree this summer here in UK.
I am European Union citizen and I got a little basic experience from laboratory tutorials in comparing, detecting, recovering, preserving samples. Also writing expert statement and presenting in the court in subjective and scientific manner for all types of audiences.
I can say that I have learn a lot in terms of criminal investigation here in UK, for example: Fraud investigation, Advanced crime scene , surveillance, digital forensic, investigative interviewing and how to evaluate the evidence.
Unfourtunately I do not have enough experience for a full time job but I am also looking for an internship, paid/ unpaid doesn't matter.
I am not fully familiar of how to get a work visa, but I am young and I am looking forward for a career in US.
All the comments are very, very welcome!

Regards,

M Romanas