Urea

Phoenix-IRE
Hi all, I am looking for URINE test for testing on items such as clothing, something that can add to my visual and olfactory abilities , I hear the commercial echoline test is quite good, and I hear RSID are coming out with a new test. What are people using at the moment????, and more importantly how are they reporting it????. Thanks Phoenix-IRE

Re: Urea

jantunf
http://www.crimescene.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=194

Also, I read somewhere that classifying where the DNA came from at the scene, it is good to know that females expel more cells via urine than males.

Re: Urea

Phoenix-IRE
Jantunf, thx for the link and the info on the sex difference in cellular debris excreted in urine, I would be very interested in reading that paper sound very interesting, if you could remember where you read it.

Have you tested this kit and are the company kosher.

Thanks again