Volunteer Work

harriss41
Hello, I'm working on my BS degree in Criminal Investigations. I'm looking to gain some experience in the  field of CSI or Latent Prints. If there is an agency that I can work with please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Volunteer Work

Sknappa2s
I also think being involved in organizations will help you when you complete your degree.  Check out the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.  It is not a college per se but it is an organization that certifies people in the forensic field. The phone number is 800-423-9731, ask for Shellie.