Want to become a CSI

MariaChristensen
Hello!
I’m a 14 years old girl from Denmark.
It has always been my dream to become a CSI. I want more information about the CSI job. I want to be the part of the team who figure out who the perpetrator is and why he/she did it. I also want to interview the suspect. I have in long time tried to find the name of the course but I haven’t been able to find it.
I know that I have to finish a bachelor in Forensic science but after that I don’t know what I have to do to become a CSI.
Can you tell me more about the education and tell me the name of the course I want to study so I can research more about the job myself?
Regards Maria Christensen

Re: Want to become a CSI

Maria—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 500 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

MariaChristensen wrote