Want to study crime scene investigation in USA

Any

Want to study crime scene investigation in USA

Any
I'm from Panama i always wanted to study crime scene investigation in USA, but I really don't know like what are the best universities and what i need to do to get in the university. I'm 18 years old and I really want to become a csi.
Can someone help me please.

Re: Want to study crime scene investigation in USA

migs austria
I always admire those people who do the investigation in the crime scene, i always imagine myself to be one of them, but just like you i also have the same question, so i  would be very interested to know the opinion or suggestions from the others.
Any

I tried to investigate in my country some options so that i can go to a university in USA, like getting a scholarship but they told me i need to go to the usa embassy but they don't have any sholarship for crime scene investigator so i don't know what to do.
Liz

Re: Want to study crime scene investigation in USA

Liz
Well, I know the school I went to has one of the best undergrad programs in the country. It's a lot of hands on courses.
http://www.canton.edu/sci_health/ci/