Wat will I need?

Melisa
Will I technically need a bachelors degree?
What other things can I have to be a csi?

Re: Wat will I need?

Melisa—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 500 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

Melisa wrote
Will I technically need a bachelors degree? What other things can I have to be a csi?