What can I do?

raybay92
I am currently studying for my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. In December I will have completed 2 years of my 4 year degree. I was wondering if there was anything I could do in the meantime to get my foot in the door as a criminal investigator. I currently live in Michigan but I would be willing to relocate if necessary.

Re: What can I do?

Elizabeth
Contact your local sheriff or state police department. See if you can do an unpaid internship or job shadowing with the CSI Unit.