What do I expect?

Posted by ErikaM ErikaM
Well..what do I expect? Well I guess..is there anything that I should expect? No that's not what I'm trying to say either..Kay I have this friend. He is a Marine. I'm not sure what he says is true.. He says that I have to be 21 to work the crime scenes and that I have to score really high on some test just to get there. Is what he says true? I have my doubts because hes an 18 year old Marine who thinks he knows it all. And his excuse for that is that hes a Marine..I know it doesn't make sence. So..I thought I would ask the people who would know..Help me unravel this little puzzle please..and thank you to thoughs who do.

ErikaM ErikaM

Re: What do I expect?

Oh and can I use my "artistic" capabilities?
Hotwired Hotwired

Re: What do I expect?

Up until recently, the youngest recruit to my CSI Department was 28 years old. Recently we employed a 23 year old.

My experience is that CSI departments across the United Kingdom employ people with a little life experience and thus, some maturity, mostly in their late 20s and older.

A CSI has to relate to the complainants at crimes, cope with what can be unpleasant experiences, and work in a team with older people.

CSI is a scientific discipline, artistic abilities may be useful in the preparation of material for presentation to the court but in general, the term I would use would be 'technical', not artistic.
ErikaM ErikaM

Re: What do I expect?

Kay but what I want to know is what age I MUST be inorder to aquire a job as a CSI