What classes should i take in my last 3 years of highschool? What should my major be in college? And if theres anything else i should know..
Thanks. ( :

Sara Staggs Sara Staggs

Re: What do you do in/after highschool to become a CSI?

Hi.  While you're still in high school, you could take whatever extra science and math courses are available to you.  That may give you a head start in college.  Check out the link on How to Become a CSI (http://crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html) for more information on what to do after high school with college!