What's the difference????

letibug
I'm interested in enrolling in school for a degree in the forensics field - specifically crime scene investigations (technician) or evidence technology /processing.  I've seen a Bachelors degree in Forensic Science and a Bachelors in Crime Scene Investigations.  From what I have read (there's not much that really compares the two) I figured that Forensic Science is more lab work with some field work and Crime Scene Investigations is mainly field work with little or no lab work.  Is this correct?  What's the difference and which of the two would provide the best chance in getting a job - either field work, lab or both?  They seem quite similar so I want to know which of the two would give me the best chance at landing a job.
 Any info would be appreciated!!!