What should I do?

Posted by Debb Debb
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is any possibility of getting promoted getting the H-1B visa to work as a crime scene investigator being from Spain and having my bachelor's degree. Do I have to get my degree on the States?? Or do I need the citizenship for sure??
I am very lost about what should I do.
Thank you