What would be a good minor for me?

LadyLuminol18
Hello! I am (probably obviously) new to this forum but not the site. There is a University I will be attending where my major will be Criminal Justice with emphasis in Forensic Science. There are two tracks for the forensic science - one will be focusing mainly on lab work and the other mainly on actual evidence collecting type work. If I go with the lab one, I'll double major in Microbiology and CJ Forensic science emphasis. If I go with the collecting one, I'll have to find a suitable minor. Since I'm planing on the latter of the two, what do you suggest as a good minor?

Thanks in advance for any input (and for reading my long boring speech).

If it helps, the dept site is here http://weber.edu/cj/

Re: What would be a good minor for me?

Sara Staggs
In the forensic field, it always helps to have a hard science degree regardless.  I would suggest biology as a compliment degree.  If you are set on getting a minor, photography would be useful.  Departments are usually grateful for photography experience.