Where do you start

Posted by Jenny Jenny
Where do you start? What school should I look at in MO and this is to start an education in Crime Scene Investigations?

wandahoo wandahoo

Re: Where do you start

I am geeting ready to start classes my self. First  you need to deceid if i wanted to go to college classes or due online classes. Just google crime scene investigation and all kinds things will come up. That will atleast give you place to start.
Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: Where do you start

My biggest suggestion about getting started is to get a degree in a hard science like Biology, Chem, etc...  I have seen countless people get a "CSI Degree" and not be able to get a job.  I have seen many people with hard science degrees get picked up quickly.
NFA_23 NFA_23

Re: Where do you start

I agree with Wilson CSI. Or get a Criminal Justice degree, work as a Police Officer, and work your way to a CSI position. Check the agencies that you would want to work for and see what they are looking for now. Granted, when you get done with school, what those agencies want may have changed slightly, but at least its a start.