Where to get an internship

Sjo294
I am currently a junior at the University of New Hampshire. I just declared my major as political science and minor in forensics. I love my forensics and criminology classes. With summer coming up i was hoping to gain more experience in the forensics field. It doesn't have to be a paid internship, I just want to gain the experience and hopefully connections. If anyone could give me any advice on where to start that would be awesome. I would prefer to stay in the northern New England area, but if not that's okay. I'm just looking for somewhere to start. Thank you

Re: Where to get an internship

EFDCSI
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.