Where to go from here.

Ebony2365
Hey, I need help, I am currently working on an associates in crime scene investigations. I also keep hearing that a bach, in Forensic Science is not recomended, I dont know what to do next. I would like to work with the FBI, I dont know what degree I need, Do I need to major in Biology next Or Natural Science? OR what! my goal is to work in the trace evidence unit or the Evidence responce team, and you have to at least have a bacholors degree.
But now I dont know what to do with my current degree that I am working on right now. I hope some one can help.
Thanks.