Which degree is better?

Bo Jo
Which degree is better? A Masters in Criminal Justice with A specialization in Forensics or a Masters in Forensics Science?

Re: Which degree is better?

G Nutt
It depends on what career you are looking to get into.  If you want to work in a forensic lab, Masters in Forensic Science is more valuable without question.  If you want to be a police officer or crime scene investigator at a police department, CJ with specialization might be better.

Re: Which degree is better?

Bo Jo
G Nutt,
Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it. I was leaning towards the CJ w/specialization in Forensics.