Would my degree be a good fit for CSI?

Nick
I have a BS in Neuroscience. It involved a lot of biology and chemistry courses. I have no experience in criminal justice but I'm willing to take some courses at the community college.

I also have experience working in an emergency room as an EMT. Would my experience and degree be a good combination for this field or should I try something else?

I understand it's competitive and I might have to move but I can't really afford to wait forever to find a career.

Re: Would my degree be a good fit for CSI?

Sknappa2s
I also think being involved in organizations will help you when you complete your degree.  Check out the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.  It is not a college per se but it is an organization that certifies people in the forensic field. The phone number is 800-423-9731, ask for Shellie.

Re: Would my degree be a good fit for CSI?

Miami CSI
My UG is in molecular biology and I'm CSI. Being in a science field gives me a definite advantage. I look at crime scenes scientifically instead of just looking at the obvious. I'd say go for it.