Writer Question about getting things right

Posted by Lynn Prior Lynn Prior
I'm a writer just finishing up my first novel.  I have created a story and need to back up a few things with factual information, or change the content so the information is correct.  My Murderer is hemaphobic and murders his victims by stabbing them in the base of the neck.  I had some previous research to show that this might be a bloodless act, can anyone support or refute this theory?

widget1944 widget1944

Re: Writer Question about getting things right

Depends I suppose where the chap stabs him. I think a bit of biology research might be required.

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 16:03, Lynn Prior [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm a writer just finishing up my first novel.  I have created a story and need to back up a few things with factual information, or change the content so the information is correct.  My Murderer is hemaphobic and murders his victims by stabbing them in the base of the neck.  I had some previous research to show that this might be a bloodless act, can anyone support or refute this theory?

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Writer-Question-about-getting-things-right-tp7574855.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML