Wrongly convicted of rape

Tony
If three men were to have sex with the same woman, would a positive secreta cancel out a negative secreta.  So if two of the men were negative secreta and one was a positive secreta, would the positive secreta sperm, cancel out the negative, so that you wouldn't be able to distinguish whether the two men with the negative secreta had intercourse? I have been wrongly convicted and had false claims made against me and am now trying to begin to clear my name.