Young Mind Can see things with a fresh set of eyes!

Young Mind Can see things with a fresh set of eyes!

saraucf
In high school, I took a law class that changed my life. In this class I was exposed the the techniques law enforcement officers used to collect evidence and preserve items.
I was hooked. This was what I want to do for my career. I went to University of Central Florida where I continued  my criminal justice course and well as crimes scene classes like forensic anthropology, and forensic sciences. I have since graduated and continue to apply for CSI related positions.

Put aside your "experience needed " requirement.

Look past the people who have been lingereing around you department for years.

Go with a pair of fresh eyes. A green rookie who can be watered quickly.

Re: Young Mind Can see things with a fresh set of eyes!

Hotwired
This is so true, the majority of CSI in my department had no previous experience but took to the role - after training - like a duck to water.

However, I can understand CSI departments taking people with prior experience, they save of training, they know the person if already suitable for the tasks, and the new recruit can get 'out there' quickly and start investigating crimes.