about hit and run accident

gil

about hit and run accident

gil
This post was updated on .
Been applied to a hit-and-run accident on the body show the license plate of the vehicle or patterns, etc. Creating a pattern shown on the body are you able to see more clearly and is it possible to clearly determine the vehicle?
If possible, I'd like to know if it is in some way whether it is possible
icu

Re: about hit and run accident

icu
Are you taking a course/class? or this situation is you and you want to gather all the facts so o know what o do. I'm not being funny but how would I or anyone else answer that question. Go bk and read it now you tell me what wi should do
icu

Re: about hit and run accident

icu
Forgive my grammatical errors

Re: about hit and run accident

Shane67
Thanks for this. I completely agree with you that many people don’t realize that what DUI can do their lives and careers. They wait for hiring a good lawyer until the last moment. We hired an experienced Los Angeles DUI lawyer for our cousin’s defense and he got acquitted in the end.