background check

Sam

background check

Sam
Can anyone tell me what investigators do during a background check for a forensic position?

Re: background check

Wilson CSI
At our department they do a complete criminal background check.  They check the counties you have lived in and also submit a set of fingerprints to the State and Feds.  They do a financial check on you too.  To see how much debt and money problems you have.  They require a polygraph and drug test also.

But this could change from agency to agency in what they do.
JT

Re: background check

JT
i recieved a grand theft felony at age 18. i plan on graduating and starting my career by age 24, is becoming a CSI totaly out of the question due to my criminal history?

Re: background check

Shannon Marie
Yep,
Sad but true. Unless you have the felony expunged, no national, USA, jobs will take you. You can't apply for assistance through any government programs, or win an award through FAFSA collage funding. Sorry.
GL
Shannon Marie

Re: background check

jessica
I'm currently in school for crime scene investigation, I got a felony at the age of 16 but have never been introuble since and that was my juvinal record I'm getting fasfa and government loans for school, I can also work in law enforsement and for the government I can even join the army so thats not all together true.

Re: background check

megs
u should be okay i mean its one little felony and it was when u were a juvenile