blood spatters

Posted by sandi clementi sandi clementi
If my friend was holding a gun to his chest and as I grabbed it ,it fired, killing him wouldn't I have blood spatters on my person or my clothing?

NFA_23 NFA_23

Re: blood spatters

More than likely, yes. However, not by any means is it an absolute. If your friend is applying a good deal of force, holding the gun solidly to their chest, it would seem to me to  be possible that the force of the gun going off could prevent any of the "blowback" from reaching you. Especially if both parties are holding on titghly to the gun. I have seen a significant number of gunshot wounds that do not bleed profusely. Even chest wounds <i>some times narrowly miss the important parts that bleed. I have seen some people die from GSW's, even though very little blood is shed.