can a non resident with work permit be an investigator

can a non resident with work permit be an investigator

gustavo
Hello. Im ready to go to school to become a crime scene investigator but i am not a citizen or resident. I have a work permit authorized by the U.S. Can i have a job like that? Or does it require permanent status in the U.S?

Re: can a non resident with work permit be an investigator

Anonymous
My dept requires US citizenship.

Re: can a non resident with work permit be an investigator

Since our unit is civilian we can hire someone on a work permit.   We almost hired a guy from England.    I know of another agency that did hire someone from Europe.