careers post

TNT2010

I am considering going back to school for CSI studies…I am 52 years old. Would age be a barrier to employment? I am more interested in a technicians position of some type. I have been reading a lot online but still am not sure what types of technical positions are available in the CSI field. Would a certificate program be a good place to start & do you think I could find work once a certificate is received while I continue working towards a degree? Thanks for any insight you may be able to offer…