college Final Project

Freya rojas
hello, my name is Freya Rojas and I am a criminology and criminal justice student at ASU and I want to ask a favor, I want to interview a crime scene investigator for my criminal justice class for a final project which states that I need to find an agency in this field and interview a employee or former employee because I want to work as a crime scene investigator in the future after college. if you are interested, please contact me at Freya.rojas1@gmail.com or frojascr@asu.edu. Thank you and have a great day.