creme scene investigator

Posted by Shakespeare Cat Shakespeare Cat
I am looking to change my career and really more than anything like to train as a csi i live in england but want to train in the usa can anybody give me advice i have good grades and  i also have good grades   at A level i work as a civel servert for the armed forces

1 Comment

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Sara Staggs Sara Staggs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Re: creme scene investigator

In order to train in the USA you have to be a USA resident.  Here is a link to our Colleges and Training page:  You can look through and see what different programs are offered.