crime scene investigator

Posted by tyler warr tyler warr
Hi, right now im in high school and my teacher told me that i should start thinking about my job career.And i want to be a crime scene investigator and i was wondering if you could tell me what are some of the main classes i need to pass so i can get to do feld work? And if i go to high school in GA than can i go to colleage in Fl and work there?but what is the main name or main thing i would need to find that will help me prepare for the job in crimal justice?finally do i need to be a police officer to be in the crime scene investigation team?  If you would take the time to read this and answer any of those questions for me so i can have a award wining career.

thank you