thanks in advance!

Jay

Steve Staggs Steve Staggs

Re: crime scene photography positions

Congratulations on earning your certificate. There are some openings for csi/evidence photographers once in a while. One just expired yesterday. Take a look at
http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/employment.html

Most of the time CSI and Evidence photography is one of the duties of a CSI, not a specialized postion, but there are some, usually in larger departments

--Steve

photoguy62 wrote
hello all, I am new to the field and have just received my Certified Evidence Photographer certificate from EPIC and am looking to break into the field of evidence/crime scene/forensic photography and was wondering if anyone out there had any leads on available positions. If you know of any positions you can contact me here or via email. thanks in advance! Jay