csi

Edith
Good day I just want to know this is a dream job I want to do
But a lot of people say that this is not a job. But I love it I want to do it some day
So my question is what does it take to do crime scene investigation?

Re: csi

Edith—

Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Science are great careers.

Duty Description for the Crime Scene Investigator, by Mike Byrd of the Miami-Dade Police Department Crime Scene Investigations Unit, gives a good description of what a Crime Scene Investigator does on the job.

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 500 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

Edith wrote