entry level/ experience

Dominique
Hello all! I have a BS in Biochem and decided to pursue my Masters in Forensic Science. I have been applying for entry level forensic jobs and research positions. It is a struggle. How do I land those opportunities? I am struggling a bit. I also graduate this fall and will be looking to relocate for a job.

Re: entry level/ experience

Christine Doan
Hi Dominique,

It doesn't look like your educational background is an issue at all. What exactly are you struggling at? If you feel like you're doing everything right, then the key is to persist, even when it seems hopeless. If location is not an issue, you should apply anywhere and everywhere. It took me 9 months to get my job. It is a long, grueling journey, but it will pay off. Stay positive and keep trying!

Best,
Christine