forensic

kathy
im studying forensic in my  criminal justice class . I want to know what evidence is packages at the
crime scene

Re: forensic

Kathy—

The short answer is that practically every item of evidence is packaged at the crime scene. Some things are too large to place into standard packages, such as furniture, motor vehicles, etc.

Different sizes and types of evidence containers are used for packing evidence. They include paper bags, paper envelopes, cardboard boxes, plastic bags, glass or plastic jars, and metal paint cans.

You can find a lot of information about collecting and packaging evidence on the Crime Scene Investigator Network:

kathy wrote
im studying forensic in my criminal justice class . I want to know what evidence is packages at the crime scene